We're Praising
We are spending our year deep in the study and application of God's Word. We have also committed to pray for our spouses. In our addition to commitment to pray, we want to commemorate the goodness of the Lord as He answers our prayers.

This is your place to post praises for prayers answered about your spouse. (Because of space constraints try to keep it short and simple. Smile) Let raise the rafters in the heavens with our praises!


19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to share my praise with everyone. My son has a spelling test every Thursday and if he gets a 100%, he doesn't have to take it on Friday. Every week he practices and by Thursday at breakfast he knows his words but when it comes to the actual test he bombs. We have been praying and talking about how and why this happens. I have been encouraging him to rely on the Lord and he can do all things through Christ. Well, he got a 100% yesterday and when I asked him why? He said b/c God was with me....Praise the Lord! He is 10 years old! Praise the Lord!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praising God for the mighty work He did and is doing in my husband. I praise and thank Him for answering prayers. Ken has been blessed with travel mercies and I give God all the praise!
Thank you Jesus for your work in his heart!
To God alond be the glory!
Karen - cent. OR

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am giving God all the praise & glory for the resolve of the mold issue I've been having in my attic. A long time friend came over last weekend with another friend and they sprayed my entire attic for the mold and now my chest has completely quit hurting and my wheezing has almost subsided! Thank you for praying with me and Praise the Lord for watching over my son & I!!! He is and AWESOME God and a God of His Word!
Loyce - Louisiana

Anonymous Kristin-Wisconsin said...

I have been married a year and a half and the Lord is doing amazing things for my husband and I. My husband is a born again Christian and I was raised Catholic. I have always felt as if something was missing and I am re-dedicating myself to the Lord by really learning his word. My husband has been out of practice you could say. I have been praying for us to have a Christian based marriage and both of us want to keep God number one. In the last few months we have been attending a bible church and praying together. I am reading through the word with you all. My husband approached me a few weeks ago and asked if he could join me in reading the bible. Wow! I am so excited for our journey together and with God. God brought us together and with his amazing love will continue to bless our marriage.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praising Jesus - all day long - and as Lent and Easter fast approaches, may I be ever mindful of what my King did for me on the cross and continues to do for me today!

Morgen

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am prasing God for a friend of mine. He had knee repalcement surgery and then got an infection. After several weeks of at home antibiotics it was decided to remove the knee because the infection would not leave. He checked into the hospital for the surgery. The next morning they did blood work one more time and the infection was completely gone!! The power of prayer and God's mercy are without end!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praising the Lord my mother is moving back to Ohio after being in Kansas City for the last 11 years. We have prayed and waited for this day to come for the last 11 years and in His perfect timing she has a accepted another position with her current company back in Ohio! Praise the Lord! We can now enjoy her more than 3 times a year!

Bethany

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to praise the Lord for my finances this past week, i was short several hundred dollars in the bank for bills that are automatically drafted out of my account and worried the entire weekend, but kept telling my self that God has a plan and Praise God on Wednesday I received an unexpected bonus at work for the last quarter of last year and a check for my 20 year service award...Praise God He Is Good....thank you Jesus....Shelia...Blessed in Louisiana

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Victory in Jesus; His Spirit is moving in my husband! As I was tucking my oldest son (6)into bed a few evenings ago, he told me that Daddy had asked him to remind him to have Bible time. The next morning my husband awoke and began reading his Bible in bed, before getting started with his day. This is the first time I remember this happening in our 13 years of marriage. My husband is a believer, but doesn't have that close walk with Christ we all hope for our husbands. Anyhow, what made that morning even more precious was that my son brought his Bible and hopped into bed next to Daddy and read along with him. I desperately wanted to take a snapshot, but instead have tucked that picture away in my heart and have thanked the Lord for a glimpse of hope.

Blogger Ruth said...

I am the widow with 2 girls that asked for prayers. I wanted to update and do some PRAISE!
My oldest is 20 and getting married in June. I am so proud of this choice. They don't want to live together! They started dating in high school, and he graduates from college in May. She has one more year,and intends to finish.

My youngest, 15, is dating!! They talk for 1 hour on the phone every night after homework. Her grandmother was complaining about not being able to call. She told her, Granni, I could be in the back of a car with him, like my friends. I want to get to know how he thinks and what he likes. It is hard to do that in a car!! My mother was proud of her. I am, too.

Keep praying!! Their heavenly Father is taking care of them!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God, my oldest son who was recently divorced is finally getting his life back after two years of turmoil, is back in church, seeing a woman full of joy from the Lord, his finances getting back on track and he too is joyous...God is Good....Thank You Lord, You are mighty, all powerful, all knowing, all seeing, our provider and comforter...Amen.....Shelia...Blessed in Louisiana

Blogger Wendy Pope said...

God is planning something HUGE for my friends at Central Baptist next month.
I am in awe today at how God allows me to be part of His providential plan for others.
Thank you my dear Father-

Blogger Betty said...

PTL God's timing is so great! My husband has been going from job to job for nearly two years now following a serious layoff at the company he was with for 11 years. A friend of his called him last week and told him of a position that he would be perfect for. He has interviewed and was told on Tuesday that the job is his. It's been a difficult journey for him and our family but the Lord has been by our side.
Psalm 119:116 Lord, sustain me as you promised, that I may live! Do not let my hope be crushed. Sustain me, and I will be rescued; then I will meditate continually on your decrees.

Blogger Amy said...

My husband and I have gradually, since getting married and then especially while I was pregnant with our kids, gained weight and become more sedentary. Fasting during Lent made me aware of just how poor many of my choices have been, and I've been trying to change them. I've been praying for Dave in this area, too, because I want to keep him with us for a long time. Suddenly this week he mentioned getting up to go walking the following morning while I was having my quiet time (something I had mentioned to him months ago as a possible solution to a when-to-workout problem but he had dismissed). He went several days and then mentioned that he's doing 3 MILES each morning - and he got up today, on a Saturday, because our daugher's devotion last night was about taking care of our bodies. He said he felt that someone was trying to tell him something and that he's going to try to run again, too. I'm so excited! Maybe we can hold each other accountable a bit and make better choices together - and maybe someday that will include a morning Bible time for us both. :-)

Well, I'm almost 40 and have never been married, but I'm praising Jesus today for using my newly married friend to educate me on the Godly process of ensuring that a couple walks together strong and focused on Jesus. My new church won't marry couples that haven't been through some classes and counseling together. It's a very guided and mentored experience. I had no idea that a church would take such an active interest in blessing couples beyond a few sessions of premarital counseling. Having just learned about this yesterday has really opened my eyes and also my heart. Thank you, Jesus, for the excellent example of how a woman like my friend can turn her entire life around and find an adoring and Godly husband because of you.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praising God that through life's darkest moments His love still shines through. Even though Justin's little boy Beau is having brain surgery, he told my brother he his going back to the Christian faith he learned in his childhood. He knows that God has his hand on his little boy and believes in the Father's love enough to tell my brother that "no matter what happens, I know that God is here with us"

Blogger Wendy Pope said...

God answered a prayer for my husband!
Woo Hoo. Praise the Lord. My husband has peace in his heart concerning this prayer!!!!!
Thank you Lord for the Holy Spirit's confirmation this morning. You and You only could have united our hearts in such a way.
I love you Jesus.

Anonymous Lori said...

Thank you dear Father, for pursuing my brother-in-law, John! This past weekend, he decided he wanted to read the Bible! A miracle, which You are the master of doing! PTL!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am praising God for saving my life and that of my cousin,when we slept with charcoal burning one night and woke up with short of breath and my cousin colapse at the mouth of burning charcoal and i fainted on the bed and all i can utter was the Blood of Jesus and from there it was all His doing.I am alive today because of Him and the plan He has for my life,all praise be to His name!

Post a Comment

Home