I am still amazed at how fast the month is going. Two weeks from tonight we will be as She Speaks. I can't wait!!!!!! I wish you all could come. I would love to set a time for all of us who will be there to meet. Any creative ideas?
Not much happening this weekend around here. Working on She Speaks stuff, mopping floors, and oh yeah, washing clothes. It just came to my attention that my son does not have any undergarments. Do you think children wear two pair of underwear a day just so we will have to wash more often? I think it is a conspiracy. Another conspiracy--the missing white sock. An even number go in and and odd number come out. Hmmm?
Ya'll have a great weekend.






6 Comments:
I really do think in the summer kids go through more undergarments! They change more frequently....pool.....outside and sweaty.....etc. The laundry multiplies!
Wow....two weeks away! She Speaks! So exciting!
I wish I could be there again this year and join you all for a little in person "reunion". God wants me home this year!
Can't wait to hear all He does in everyone's hearts at She Speaks!
Like Sharon, I too wish I was returning to She Speaks this year. Praying for all the P31 team and all who will attend. His Word promises that He will be found by all those seeking Him.
Today I read, "But the LORD says: 'Now I will stand up. Now I will show my power and might.'" Isaiah 33:10
Praying to see His power today in my life. I want to say, "Look what the Lord has done!"
Be watching for Him today,
Joy
Dear Lord, Thank you for bending down low to hear my prayer. Today I am lifting up the She Speaks gals who are making final preparations to serve at the conference. As the time approaches, fill each of their days with your presence. Watch over them, and allow them to leave margin in their days. May they not be overwhelmed, but may they feel peace as they wholeheartedly trust in you to guide them. Shower them with the words you want them to say. Permeate through them with You. Saturate them with your love. Empower them to be bold for you. Take away any anxieties that might come their way. May each sister be full of praises throughout their day, so that the enemy will not ruffle them. Take care of their home environments. Do not allow distractions to interfere with your Glory. May each sister be able to leave, knowing that your eyes will be taking care of their families while they are away. Thank you Lord, for ordering your angels to surround each family member to keep them protected. As each servant arrives at the conference fill them with your fresh joy. May each of them be filled to the brim with your Holy Spirit.
For each sister attending the conference arrange every detail. Open their hearts and prepare them to be filled up with You. May their bodies be healthy. Pour your blessings over the entire conference. May each sister leave the conference feeling renewed, refreshed, encouraged and empowered to share YOU with their world! Thank you dear Lord for this upcoming conference!
Lori - AZ
Morning ya'll
Wendy that sock theory is one that I think could be debated for years. True story, sitting with our Forever31 group one night on the sofa, we were in the middle of a very serious conversation. I happen to look up at the top of the window. Guess what was there? THE MISSING WHITE SOCK! No lie, it was the funniest thing. I just started laughing. Then quickly explained the discovery and we all got a good laugh. So maybe his missing socks are on top of the drapes. lol
With three boys I have come home to lots of strange things. Foot prints on tops of the fridge, we won't go into that one right now, but it had something to do with hide and seek I am told. Then the big black snake in my tupperware cake container. eew,
The house is quiet and I am waiting for my youngest to return home from SC with his mission's trip. I sat down to the computer to put the finishing touches on my She Speaks talk, and found all this encouragement posted. Thanks Wendy, Sharon, Joy and Lori. I wish all of you could be there. Wendy the weekend will be so packed,unless we all plan on dining together, the only time might be after the speaker groups on Friday night. Need to think on the creative idea.
Have fun doing what ever you do this weekend. I think I need to get to time in at the pool.
Like Joy,I will be watching for Him today,
Diane
Girlfriends, I'm cooling down after my walk and popped back in to see if anyone else commented. Diane. :)
I could tell you guys zillions of sock stories! In fact, many years ago I just had to let go of this. I now have a bucket of "lost socks found" which turn out to be wonderful cleaning rags! You can't imagine where old socks appear! Seriously!
Once, Dave & I returned home to a hole in the HIGH ceiling. Our son had fallen through (!) but, with only the luck he has (angels really!) landed on the plant shelf below the ceiling & above the frig. It had dawned on him that he could get up in the attic from the bathroom ceiling and he was just curious as to what all was up there! Those of you who don't have boys would not understand. :)
I wish I was going to She Speaks.
I'm going to be waiting eagerly for reports afterwards! :) Wendy, Maybe you could do some more pictures. :) :) Lori - AZ
Today God spoke to me through Micah 2:10, "Arise and depart. This is not your place of rest." The Lord spoke that verse to me almost 8 years ago now in answer to a prayer I had been praying for 5 years. Although at that time the Lord was referring to a physical move and change of location, today He is calling me to a mental, emotional and spiritual move. Forgetting those things that are behind, God has called me to arise and depart and not rest in the negative or be held prisoner of the past. I'm letting go of regrets, failures and mistakes. I'm leaving behind expectations, people pleasing and a closet full of masks. I'm looking ahead and moving on.
Following Him,
Joy
Post a Comment
Home