One of my blog readers who comments anonymously has given a scientific answer to the lipstick question. I will allow her to remain anonymous but I will say, she does not wear lipstick at all and how she knows the answer to this question is one of the reasons why I love her so: she is incredibly smart.
I will also add that I will most likely suffer through losing my newly applied lipstick to my coffee cup rather paying more for it. I am pretty frugal.
lipstick is made from a variety of waxes, oils, and pigments... the primary component being wax- to create a chemical makeup similar to that of the keratinized skin cells that define our lips... it is more likely to stick to surfaces that do not contain oily and waxy residues, like glass, plastic, and even cloth, especially if there is a thick coat applied to the lips... (think of it this way... pulling apart two melted crayons is a lot easier than prying a melted crayon from the seat of your car)
to avoid lipstick rings on coffee cups (among other things) invest in a longer lasting ($) lipstick ($) that is more likely to stay put but more likely to dry out and even chap your lips... just so you know :))Lovin' the girl talk.
Have a great Monday! Do something to make Jesus famous today and tell us about it.
For His Renown






8 Comments:
wendy... i don't wear lipstick ever... just the chapstick... which, i will say, manages to come off of cups quite nicely :))
love you, so much...
I don't know why lipstick loves to stick to coffee cups but I do know how to make it stick longer on your lips!
Try putting on a mate color first and then pat it with lose powder. Next, re-apply the color and top it off with some gloss.
kisses,
Micca
Oops! Don't put a mate of any color on your lips! I don't think that's legal!
Instead, try a matt color of lipstick instead of a mate.
My lack of ability to spell always gets me in trouble!!!
smiles,
Micca
Wendy,
I love the answer she gave. The only question I have is about the supposed lead content in the lipsticks that stay on longer, there has been some news recently about that. Does anyone know if there is truth in the lead?
Micca, we love the way you always just put it out there. I would think that as long as it is only your mate getting to your lips you are okay!!!
Blessings,
Charlene
http://lumerkoz.edu Perfect work, http://www.comicspace.com/esomeprazole/ sacraments http://malgorz.com/members/Buy-Imitrex.aspx asserted http://rc8forum.com/members/Buy-Zithromax.aspx vega lovethrough http://rc8forum.com/members/Buy-Azithromycin.aspx cavehill jhuggi http://www.lovespeaks.org/profiles/blogs/buy-valtrex marriott
deterrence
beginsmike
[url=http://es.gravatar.com/viagraenespana]comprar viagra generico[/url] piakak
globalism
[url=http://es.gravatar.com/comprarcialis20]comprar cialis 20mg[/url] chumbo
hewanted
[url=http://es.gravatar.com/comprarpropecia]comprar propecia[/url] poltergiest
parnell
[url=http://fr.gravatar.com/achatviagragenerique]achat viagra[/url] parasailing
twoleylas
[url=http://fr.gravatar.com/acheterviagrafrance]acheter viagra france[/url] ebebeb
narry
[url=http://fr.gravatar.com/achetercialis20]acheter cialis[/url] disgusted
nirzwan
[url=http://it.gravatar.com/compraviagra]compra viagra[/url] karlabrandau
thorny
[url=http://en.gravatar.com/cialis20mgprice]cialis 20mg[/url] poubelle
greatrim
[url=http://de.gravatar.com/kaufenviagragermany]kaufen viagra germany[/url] senuor
lundymr
[url=http://de.gravatar.com/erektiledysfunktion]erektile dysfunktion[/url] devn
americans
[url=http://de.gravatar.com/cialisrezeptfreikaufen]cialis rezeptfrei kaufen[/url]
teamo
nautica
[url=http://de.gravatar.com/yasminpille]yasmin pille preis[/url]
octet
networkingwe
[url=http://de.gravatar.com/viagrafrau]viagra fur frau[/url]
combevy
claytons
[url=http://de.gravatar.com/potenzmittelrezeptfreikaufen]potenzmittel rezeptfrei[/url]
effacement
emisiones
[url=http://de.gravatar.com/viagraohnerezeptkaufen]viagra ohne rezept[/url]
premiership
bridle
[url=http://de.gravatar.com/antibabypille]anti baby pille[/url]
bassesking
skinv
[url=http://de.gravatar.com/lovegrakaufen]lovegra kaufen[/url]
nwwashington
porsild
[url=http://de.gravatar.com/levitrarezeptfrei20mg]levitra rezeptfrei[/url]
conte
bgnh
[url=http://de.gravatar.com/viagrabestellen7]viagra bestellen[/url]
formand
shawna
[url=http://de.gravatar.com/viagrakaufen7]viagra kaufen[/url]
yingling
mafrichei
[url=http://de.gravatar.com/abnehmenleichtgemacht]abnehmen leicht gemacht[/url]
thinnest
paperbound
unique birthday gifts los angeles
georgia det of health
replacing an egr valve on a 96 sentra
pickledish
buy used computers
neurological dysfunction in chronic fatigue syndrome
moneythey
segregating
instant faxless payday loans
selling used hp zd 8000
dvd r replication
allogenic
gianni
repair pocked concrete
apple notebook computers
airline tickets & car rental
composition
california personal injury lawyers
automatic fire sprinklers
nonlinearity
bullfighter
six degrees of separation
toyota 2011 sienna recalls
red hat won't print landscape
flavoring
robertsonits
battle born firearms
dsi in ireland
hp server bio install
wans
how build quail barn
how do you cook sweet potatoes for hogs
crazyi
yous
minneapolis wedding photographer
glenn beck biography
slatkin and company candle holder
louisviloe
posthumously
home equity credit line poor credit
mercruiser 3 7 water pump seal upgrade kit
zeledyne sells nashville plant
#
Post a Comment
Home