"How did you get started in this thing called mnistry?" This question has been asked of me and all the speakers on our amazing team many times. Without a doubt, the answer we each give is God called us. He called us and She Speaks helped equip us.
Lysa said something years ago that I will never forgot: "God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called." This is so true. There is nothing like "life training" but She Speaks is a conference that enhances what God is teaching you in your personal time with Him to give you the tools you need to step-up and boldly answer the call He has put on your life with a resounding "Yes, Lord."
Whether you lead a small group at your church, write only in your journal or feel God is calling you to speak publicly or publish a book She Speaks is the conference for you. Another great reason to come to this incredible conference is for a spiritual revival in your personal relationship with the Lord, and who does not need one of those?
What do you do next? Follow the link on the image and pray. God will do the rest! If you have attended the conference before, would you post a comment for those who may be considering attending. Also, if you haven't ever attended and plan to come, look me up. See you there.
For His Renown
Whether you lead a small group at your church, write only in your journal or feel God is calling you to speak publicly or publish a book She Speaks is the conference for you. Another great reason to come to this incredible conference is for a spiritual revival in your personal relationship with the Lord, and who does not need one of those?
What do you do next? Follow the link on the image and pray. God will do the rest! If you have attended the conference before, would you post a comment for those who may be considering attending. Also, if you haven't ever attended and plan to come, look me up. See you there.
For His Renown






5 Comments:
This is a tremendous conference. I attended in 2007 for my first time and it was life changing. I highly recommend attending! I would love to come again this year and I am praying for a way, but so far finances are hindering me. Sometime I hope to come down early so I can help out as a volunteer. I look forward to the day when I can meet you all! :)
Cost suggestion:
For all who feel that the cost of the conference is an issue: tell your family and friends that they can help you by giving to P31 as a She Speaks scholarship in your name. Your friends and family can get donation credit and you get to come to the conference. It is a win for everyone. Many have already started a scholarship fund through P31. God will make a way!
Thanks for the comment.
I attended She Speaks in 2005 and have registered to attend this year again on the Image Ministry track led by Shari Braendel.
I can not even begin to describe what an AWESOME experience the conference was! Please read the following post on my blog about how I came to know about Proverbs 31 ministries, attending She Speaks, and how it has impacted my life since.
http://godzgalzimageconsulting.blogspot.com/2007/11/thankfulness-part-deux.html
Blessings,
Dawn
Hmmm...part of the link didn't show up...not sure why. Sooo, try this instead. Please visit my blog at www.godzgalzimageconsulting.blogspot.com and click on the post titled "Thankfulness, Part Deux" under November, 2007.
Blessings,
Dawn
I attended She Speaks in 2007 by God's clear leading and my husband's wholehearted support. God also led my friend to go, and we had an amazing time in the Lord! Wendy mentioned "personal revival"....this conference is covered in pray, led by God's Holy Spirit and filled with worship. Our dwelling place in life is an intimate relationship with Him, and that is what all the speakers will say. The rest of this conference is sweet icing on the cake! For those led to speak, write, etc., you will go away with wonderful tools and sincere encouragement. The P31 gals are humble examples of servant leaders. I'll see you there in June! Glory to God!
Post a Comment
Home