Happy Birthday Anne!
Tomorrow, would have been my friend Anne's birthday. Anne went home to be with her Lord and Savior earlier this year. Those of us who loved Anne would love to have her here healthy to celebrate another birthday. Anne celebrated a spiritual birthday, too. She lived her life with a simple way of sharing Jesus. She wanted all those she met to have a spiritual birthday to celebrate.

Click here to learn more about Anne's Devotion.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jody said...

Wendy: I read your Proverbs 31 message today and I loved it. Your friend Anne would be proud. Sadly, I lost a cousin this week who didn't know Jesus. I think your blog could help reach some friends who aren't believers. Could I have your permission to post this message on my Facebook page? - I will make sure your name is on it. Let me know. Thank you. Jrauhut@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

Home