Hi Girls
Thursday night I decided not to lay head to pillow until I cleaned my dresser. Notice I said clean not dusted. So if you notice any dust, I will get to that eventually. Scott asked me if I was going to share put the picture on my blog. I answered, Well, of course!" So here it is...ready...






6 Comments:
Congrats Wendy! Doesn't it make you feel good when you get something cleaned off and nice. It always gives me a good feeling. The hardest thing is keeping it that way! :)
Wendy,
Now that you have cleaned yours off will you come and do mine? It is a sight especially after being out of town.
By the way how is the exercise coming?
Blessings,
Charlene
Funny that you ask about excercising, not too good. I am heading for the treadmill after supper. Sick kids, traveling husbands, and writing deadlines not to mention cleaning a dresser and other stuff don't leave much time for excercising. But thanks for asking. I needed someone to ask!
Looks great!! Don't you just have that "loving feeling" when things are out of sight.
Tammy
The magazine looks great and so does your hair. Love the cut.
Charlene
Wendy, you have no idea how much you've blessed me by sharing these pictures from your house. I've always figured that your house was as put together as you are. Every time I see you you're dressed to the hilt and everything coordinates and every hair is in place, every "t" crossed, every "i" dotted and you always look gorgeous. I assumed that your house looked just like you do- all the time. What a relief to find that it looks like mine! You have piles, or at least you did before you cleaned the dresser, and I'm the queen of piles. My husband jokes that I think every clean surface is supposed to be a place to pile stuff. Why do we always think that we're the only ones who have any struggles with being the real deal Proverbs 31 woman? You've made my day!
Post a Comment
Home