TTFN
In the words of that bouncy Tiger, ta ta for now.

After a vigorous spring speaking schedule, today my family is leaving for Tomorrowland, Frontierland, Fantasyland, and all the other lands Disney offers to entertain and wake-up the kid us.

We will be spending a week in beautiful sunny Florida. While I am away, enjoy reading past posts and browsing the amazing Proverbs website.

I trust each of you will have an awesome Memorial weekend. Don't forget to thank the Lord for those who sacrificed their lives for our freedom. We are truly blessed to live in the home of the free and brave. May God continue to bless our America!

For His Great Renown


6 Comments:

Have a fantastic trip! Any tips you want to pass along for summer activities would be greatly appreciated. I've got so many balls to juggle this summer. I'm sure you do also.

Hope to meet you in June.

peace~elaine

Blogger Tammy said...

Have a great time!

It will be a time for you to laugh,relax(maybe)and enjoy the best thing that God has given you, your family.

Have fun!
Tammy

Blogger Paula said...

Ahhhhhh - the Magic of Disney........ Enjoy the time with your family making wonderful memories!

Blogger Unknown said...

Have a super trip! Loved the devo! Tammy

Blogger Charlene Kidd said...

I can't wait to hear about the trip. I flew out of Orlando today. I come back there on Monday. I am praying for you and your family.
Blessings,
Charlene

Blogger Jodie Wolfe said...

Wendy,
I loved your TTFN! :) I hope you and your family had a wonderful time in Florida.

I wanted you to know that I am praying for you as well as the P31 office as they/you prepare for She Speaks. I pray that God gives you the strength you need for each day.

Blessings,
Pearls

Post a Comment

Home