Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow

Great is His Faithfulness

There Shall Be Showers of Blessings

Count Your Many Blessings

In the trenches this week, I praise God because He is the Source from which all blessings flow. I have seen and experienced His faithfulness. I have been showered by blessings, in true girlfriend style. It is a joy to recall them one by one. Don't you love the old hymns? What awesome truths are hidden in the lyrics. What insight those who penned these treasures had into the character of our Lord.

I don't know what your week has been like, by the prayers I read, many of us are walking a rocky road right now. I know that you are as grateful as I am that we know The Rock.

Break out the hymnal and sing a hymn of praise to our Rock. If you don't have one, you always have google.

Oh Lord, my our lives be a beautiful and harmonious hymn of praise to you in the trenches as well as on the mountaintop.

I love you Jesus!


5 Comments:

Blogger Pinkshoelady said...

Hi Wendy,
I love this post and agree with you. The old Hymns are full of words of faith.

With my job dropping to part-time and some medical issues, I'm praying my insurance will cover, these seem like dark and confussing times.

There are two hymns that keep running through my head:

Just a Closer Walk With Thee
and
By and By

These have meant a lot to me.

I love you my friend and I am praying for you and your family!

Pamela R.

Blogger Carmen said...

Wendy,
Your post made me think of something that the LORD has been revealing to me...rather He has put into words for me what was in my spirit as the seasonal desert winds threaten to dry up our thirsty souls:

"WORSHIP is the JOYFUL WINE of the Holy Spirit just as the WORD is the SATISFYING BREAD of our LORD Yeshua! And HE has given both to satisfy, satiate, permeate and quench every area of our beings. No meal is complete without Both!"

Blogger Carmen said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you in need of a new song, friend? i may happen to have a few for you... sunday morning :) a wise woman once said something about God and our convenience vs. growth, but i can't seem to get the wording right... but, trenches are typically full of the the garbage that becomes the richest soil. plug your nose and plant your feet, friend, and grow like crazy!!!

love you~

ps, why is everyone calling you friend now? i thought that was a selective word :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Just came back here to advise you about Mobile Monopoly. It is a superb system and WILL make you money, especially seeing as you own a website. Take a quick look at their video, the system is about using Mobile Advertising which is fresh and an unexposed marketplace where you can make thousands by doing hardly any work. I promise you that after you watch their short video it will change you and it will start making you think. http://mobile-mastermind.com

Post a Comment

Home